About

Friday, September 30, 2016

Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop-Halloween Boo Tag





Hello Coffee, Tea & Cocoa Lovers!
Today is the last day of the Fall Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! (and my sons 39th birthday! Happy Birthday Uriah!)  I am sad to see this hop end! It is always such a fun and inspiring event! I am not nearly done hopping though! I would love to visit everyone! And that is my goal! So I will be a late visitor- but I will be stoppibng by to your blogs to see what you have created!
Thank You Amy and everyone involved for making this happen! Hugs.

 Today I made another  Halloween inspired tag to share with you for the hop.


Supplies:
#8 Manila Tag
Tim Holtzs & Inkadinkado Halloween Stamps
Stamplorations Latte Love Stamp
Black Archival Ink
Ground Expresso -Tea Dye- Hickory Smoke Distress Stains
Dylusions Squeezed Orange Ink Spray
Orange & Brown Watercolor Pencils
Water Brush
Jute Twine
Orange Button


Also Linking to:

Stamplorations-Never Ending Anything Goes Challenge



14 comments:

  1. Love the distressing on your tag. Makes it a little spooky... which is great for halloween. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a fabulous Halloween tag, great images.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love soft vintage look of this tag.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tag is awesome! Love the sentiment - its perfect with your images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tag!
    Happy Birthday to your son! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful arrangement of elements on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I've loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the button and the pops of orange! Happy Belated Birthday to your Boy!

    ReplyDelete

Art Is Not What You See, But What You Make Others See.
Edgar Degas